IsoTek EVO3 Sirius Power
Sirius is a high-performance, multi-award-winning
power bar, which protects and improves your precious audio components.
A special wall bracket system allows Sirius to be mounted discretely
behind your audio system.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential
Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 40dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential
Mode cross contamination.
- Unique Inductive Resistance Gate©
optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets
- KERP© (Kirchoff's Equal Resistance
Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all
outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with
other power products which daisychain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection,
featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver
plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continues power 2,300W.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and
- Full system upgrade for audio systems
- Improves sound quality
- Protects your sensitive electronics
from power surges and voltage spikes
- Suitable for all electronics including
integrated amps and up to 100W power amplifiers
- Wall mounting bracket kit included
- Multi award winning design
- Easy to install, plug in and play
The IsoTek EVO3 Sirius is
a power bar with a central filter network which removes both Differential
mode and Common mode noise up to 40dB. Each of the six output sockets
references back to the central filter network, thus Differential mode
noise cross contamination is dramatically reduced.
All electrical products that draw power
from the mains supply create Differential mode noise, including audio
components. Connecting outlets in series with big copper bus bars enhances
cross contamination of Differential mode noise which is not ideal for
high quality audio replay.
Sirius also offers 22,500A of instantaneous
protection against dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
Housed in an extruded aluminium chassis,
Sirius is a solid hard wearing power bar that can be wall mounted behind
audio systems or placed discretely behind audio racks.
- Number of outlets 6
- Type of outlets UK, EU, US, CH, AU
- Standard mains inlet 10A IEC fused
- Mains voltage 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current 10A HRC
- Total wattage 2300W (UK, EU, CH, AU,
ZA) 1100W (US)
- Dimensions 88 x 50 x 480mm (W x H
- Weight 2.0Kg