IsoTek EVO3 Polaris Power
Your chance to enter IsoTeks
innovative and multi award-winning range of power conditioning solutions.
Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system,
delivering improved performance, protection and astonishing value for
- Removes Common Mode and Differential
Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential
Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection,
featuring IsoTeks unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver
plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and
- Maximum continues power 2,300W.
- Easy 'plug-n-play' set-up
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets
The EVO3 Polaris is a compact
yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 480mm in length, 80mm
wide and just 45mm high. It features 6 individual outlets which reference
back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output
sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential
Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate
from one output to the next. Polaris wiring schematic prevents this.
Use Polaris with IsoTek's EVO3 Premier
cable for best results.
- Number of outlets 6
- Type of outlets UK, EU, US, CH, AU
- Standard mains inlet 10A IEC fused
- Mains voltage 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current 10A HRC
- Total wattage 2300W (UK, EU, CH, AU,
ZA) 1100W (US)
- Dimensions 80 x 45 x 480mm (W x H
- Weight 1.0Kg